How to identify mature skin?
- Drier and finer skin.
- Lack of luminosity.
- Flaccidity, lack of tone and firmness.
- Deep wrinkles.
- Pallid or yellowy colour.
- Open pores.
- Hyperpigmentation and age darkspots.
Ways to reduce premature skin aging
- Protect your skin from the sun every day.
- Apply self-tanner rather than get a tan.
- If you smoke, stop.
- Avoid repetitive facial expressions.
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
- Drink less alcohol.
- Exercise most days of the week.
- Cleanse your skin gently.