How to identify mature skin?
- Drier and finer skin.
- Lack of luminosity.
- Flaccidity, lack of tone and firmness.
- Deep wrinkles.
- Pallid or yellowy colour.
- Open pores.
- Hyperpigmentation and age darkspots.
Ways to reduce premature skin aging
- Protect your skin from the sun every day.
- Apply self-tanner rather than get a tan.
- If you smoke, stop.
- Avoid repetitive facial expressions.
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
- Drink less alcohol.
- Exercise most days of the week.
- Cleanse your skin gently.
Cleanse with black box complexion bar and deep clean with saffron toner. Hydrate with saffron skin quench. During the day apply black gold and in the evening use Bakuchi gold.