Neem Cleansing Powder - Acne/Eczema/Problematic Skin
Neem Purifying Cleansing Powder is a finely milled powder of key ingredients Neem and Turmeric, which is turned into a liquid cleanser by adding water. We also highly recommend using our cleansing powders as face masks to reap maximum benefits to the skin.
What are the Key Benefits
- Helps to heal skin texture and repairing skin damage
- Keeps acne or blemishes from forming
- Clean skin without stripping it of its natural oils
After 4 weeks of using Neem Cleansing Powder Customers Have noticed
- Skin looks luminous
- Reduced appearance of blemishes or acne
- Skin feels soft and supple
- Skin looks more youthful
(Collected via Customer Feedback four weeks after product purchase)
Key beneficial ingredients
- Neem- anti-bacterial and anti-fungal helps to keep skin clear
- Turmeric- Soothes skin and leaves a healthy glow
- Rice- anti-aging, brightens skin, boosts skin barrier health
How to use Neem Cleansing Powder
ALWAYS DO A PATCH TEST WHEN TRYING A SKINCARE PRODUCT FOR THE FIRST TIME. A patch test can be performed by applying a small amount of product on a small area of the jaw line and monitoring or sensitivity for at least 48 hours.
Shake very well. Pour a little powder onto your palm. Apply water to form a paste.Apply on skin & start to cleanse in a circular motion. Wipe away with damp/wet cloth to remove cleanser or wash off with luke warm water.
History of Neem in Ancient Skincare Rituals
There are many historical links of neem with ancient medicines systems around the globe. It ismother nature's own antifungal gift to us and is one of the oldest medicine in the world and is known as the "wonder plant".
Hordeum vulgare,Azadirachta indica,Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate,Oryza sativa,Avena sativa,Curcuma longa
As this is a natural, handmade product, the colour, scent and texture may vary from batch to batch.
Comedogenic rating 0