I have received an incorrect item(s), how is this corrected?
Mistakes can happen, FWBEAUTY offer a "switch" service if a wrong item has been sent to you with no additional cost to the customer.
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, FULL clear picture of your invoice paper and a picture of the products received.
2) After the dispatch team have looked into this, they can arrange a switch service for you. It is very important for you to action the following:-
- Keep the incorrect item(s) in re-salable condition, unopened or used and have this ready
- DPD will deliver a package containing your correct item and in the same package there will be an empty returns envelope with a prepaid label already applied.
- Place the returning item in this empty envelope, seal and then hand back to the same driver.
- Please note the DPD driver will not be able to wait around for long as they have their own working policy and target times per address. You must have the item(s) ready to hand over to the DPD driver.
Returning items :-
PLEASE READ THE RETURNS POLICY properly to find out if you are eligible.