Made using soothing Aloe Vera and containing no sodium lauryl sulfate, FWMen vegetable based shaving soap creates excellent lather to deliver a smooth and close shave, leaving the skin feeling hydrated.
- Prepare the soap and your shaving brush. Just as it’s vitally important that you properly prepare your face for shaving by washing it and ensuring the hair is wet before you begin, it’s also equally important that you prepare the soap and brush by soaking them in warm water. This allow it to be loaded evenly on the shaving brush.
- Lathering it up. Once your face is prepared and your brush and soap have been soaked, it’s time to start preparing your lather. Start by moving in a circular motion with the brush on top of the soap.
- Loading the brush. You want to make sure to press just hard enough so that the bristles begin to become splayed. As your brush should still be quite wet, some excess water and soap may spill out at first, but don’t worry, just keep swirling the brush until you the bubbles in the foam are tiny. The point of this process isn’t to build lather yet, just to coat the brush well enough with soap. Still, you’ll probably be surprised by how little product it actually takes, so don’t go overboard, as this can make the cream too stiff.
- Building the lather. Once your brush is loaded with soap, you can then start building the lather by swirling it in your cup/bowl or directly on your face. The soap will start to slowly build up a lather as you swirl the brush around, and after about 30 seconds, dip the tip of the brush back into the water before continuing the process. Depending on the soap, it may take as much as three to five minutes before you’re satisfied with the consistency of your lather, but it’s well worth the time.
- Now you are ready to shave.
Aqua, Glycerine, Popylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 7- Conditioning Additive, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Kaolin, Citrus X Sinensis, Pogostemon Cablin, Salvia Rosmarinus
Shelf Life: 6 Months from first use.