Saffron Brightening Cleansing PowderHYPERPIGMENTATION/UNEVEN SKIN TONE/MARKS OR SUN DAMAGED SKIN
Saffron Brightening Cleansing Powder is a finely milled powder of key ingredients Saffron, which is turned into a liquid cleanser by adding water. We also highly recommend using our cleansing powders as face masks to reap maximum benefits to the skin.
What are the Key Benefits
- brightens skin
- Leaves skin looking luminous
- Clean skin without stripping it of its natural oils
After 4 weeks of using Saffron Cleansing Powder Customers Have noticed
- Skin looks luminous
- Reduced appearance of blemishes
- Skin feels soft and supple
- Skin looks more youthful
(Collected via Customer Feedback four weeks after product purchase)
Key beneficial ingredients
- Saffron contains anti-inflammatory properties, brightens skin, reduces hyperpigmentation protects against sun damage.
- Liquorice- Natural skin brightener
- Oatmeal- Gentle exfoliator, soothing and moisturising
How to use Saffron Cleansing Powder
ALWAYS DO A PATCH TEST WHEN TRYING A SKINCARE PRODUCT FOR THE FIRST TIME. A patch test can be performed by applying a small amount of product on a small area of the jaw line and monitoring or sensitivity for at least 48 hours.
Shake very well. Pour a little powder onto your palm. Apply water to form a paste. Apply on skin & start to cleanse in a circular motion. Wipe away with damp/wet cloth to remove cleanser or wash off with luke warm water.
History of Saffron in Ancient Skincare Rituals
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Avena Sativa, Orzya Sativa, Crocus Sativa, Crocus Sativa, Cocos Nucifera, Curcuma Longa, Glycolicyrhiza, Santalum Album
COMEDOGENIC RATING: 0