Clear Skin Facial TonerACNE/BLEMISH-PRONE OR PROBLEMATIC SKIN
Clear Skin Facial Toner removes any last traces of dirt, grime and impurities stuck in your pores after you wash your face. Clear Skin also restores your skin's pH level, smooths skin by refining rough patches and improves skin tone.
What are the Key Benefits
- hydrate, revitalise and moisturise
- Anti-fungal, Anti-bacterial
- Leaves skin looking luminous
- Clean skin without stripping it of its natural oils
After 4 weeks of using Clear Skin Customers Have noticed
- Skin looks luminous
- Reduced the redness of irritated skin
- Blemishes, marks or scarring are minimised
- Skin looks more youthful
(Collected via Customer Feedback four weeks after product purchase)
Key beneficial ingredients
- Alcohol Free Witch Hazel- relieving inflammation, tightening pores, and help reduce acne
- Aloe Vera- Soothing, moisturising, fading marks or scarring, anti-aging
How to use Clear Skin
ALWAYS DO A PATCH TEST WHEN TRYING A SKINCARE PRODUCT FOR THE FIRST TIME. A patch test can be performed by applying a small amount of product on a small area of the jaw line and monitoring or sensitivity for at least 48 hours.
To be used after cleansing. Dab onto a cotton pad. Wipe the cotton pad across the face
History of Witch Hazel in Ancient Skincare Rituals
The leaves and barks of Witch Hazel were used in ancient herbalism as a remedy for psoriasis and eczema and soothing of the skin after shaving, to prevent dehydration of skin. It is an antiseptic and helps sooth inflammation and has been widely use to relieve skin off insect bites or poisonous plant stings.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadenis, Hamamelis, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Boswellia, Cucumis Sativa, Phenoxyethanol
As this is a natural, handmade product, the colour, scent and texture may vary from batch to batch.
COMEDOGENIC RATING: 0